Saturday, February 21, 2009

It has begun

Ok, I guess this is a big step on the route to becoming a blogger: my first post.
I’m not sure what to write, so I’ll just go with what comes to mind.

I’ve started training Taekwondo about 7 months ago, which pretty much makes me a complete newbie. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve started, but I’m still very far away from what I would consider competent.

Recently (and by recently I mean about a month after starting my training) my instructor requested that I start a training log to write down all the lessons I’ve learned and to monitor my progress.
Well, it took me long enough and after months of “nagging” by my instructor, I’ve finally started a log. Here it is! Right here... you’re reading it. This blog will be my training log, for the whole world to read.

This blog is not intended to provide a platform for others to learn from (there are plenty of other blogs much better suited for that), but to show what I’ve learned and how I progress as a martial artist. I encourage anyone to comment on my posts, as long as they help me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment