Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting into a routine?

I didn’t have time to write something yesterday, because we were meeting up with a colleague who’s in town for a couple of weeks (he’s transferred to our Houston office recently).

I did use my free-time to put in a session at the gym though. I basically repeated my program from earlier this week; however I left out the squats. My leg muscles were in more pain than I’d like to admit, let’s just say today is the first day I can get up form my seat without looking like I’ve injured myself.

Tonight the plan is to do a bit of running; I was thinking about 10km, more a jog than a run though. I haven’t done anything that far for a while now, so I don’t want to push myself too hard (have I mentioned I became really unfit while I was at Uni and haven’t recovered from that yet…4 years later).
I’m really looking forward to Thursday when we finally recommence training. I’ve really missed our sessions this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment